Unbelievable, despite me filing for Insolvency 6 weeks ago the HMRC continue to harass me. Not only harassing me but now at an increased rate. Again, floods of those brown envelopes demanding immediate payment of corporation tax, then 3 phone calls in 1 hour. I am not supposed to talk to them but I didn’t recognise the number.
10 minute heated argument with another unbelievable rude woman at the HMRC. Here are the summary points:
1) Our department is not aware of the Insolvency – absolute and utter crap, they have had all the notifications and didn’t bother turning up at the creditor meeting.
2) You pay £18,000 by 8pm tomorrow or we begin legal proceedings – Good, do that. Your solicitor will check Companies House and see the company is insolvent, thus proving my point
3) You MUST provide us with court reference numbers – no I don’t actually, the HMRC already has all of that, hence the creditor report. “That department has not informed us so we want the numbers right now” – NO, talk within yourselves.
4) We will send debt collectors – Try it, you are breaking the law.
5) Sir, you are avoiding paying us by lying – Pardon me? you have had no less than 15 letters, 3 invites and 2 meetings on the Insolvency. The HMRC have already signed the forms and returned them. “That isn’t our department”
now me…”You are not permitted to contact me, you must only deal direct with my Insolvency firm”. – rejected by the woman, we can only deal with you now are you paying us or not? – NO P1SS OFF.
** hung up **
What an utterly disgraceful call, just like I have said multiple times before. They are utter bullies, rude, insensitive and totally unable to communicate within their own company. You are constantly spoken to like utter garbage and made to feel like the lowest of the low. How dare they?
I hate them, I hate them with an utter passion. Everyone I have ever spoken to is vile.
This wil totally kick off in court very soon because if they continue to violate this agreement I will be taking them to court for prolonged harassment.
What a day eh?